Polymer PF940C 80% Glock ® Frame with Identification Engraving
NEW COMPACT 80% FRAME COMPATIBLE WITH GLOCK 19 COMPONENTS
We surpass the ATF serial number requirements of depth greater than 0.003 inches and the following information will appear:
- Your Manufacturing Name
- Your Manufacturing City, State
- Your Desired Serial Number
California Customers: If you have DOJ assigned FMBUS Serial Numbers you must also engrave your barrel with the following additional 2 lines MODEL and CALIBER as you will have on your form to satisfy DOJ requirement – Please click here for additional Barrel Engraving to complete compliance.
Polymer PF940C 80% Glock ® Frame TEXTURED
Includes 80% Pistol Frame, Jig, and all the tooling required to finish the pistol using a drillpress & cross-vice.
Polymer80 introduces the newest product in their series of pistol frame systems, the compact PF940Cv1. The PF940Cv1 is an industry first, a redesigned follow-up to the popular and successful PF940 and offers compatibility with Glock® 19/23 components.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Laser Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate, Optional Registration Ready
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module
- Hardened Rail System Pins for Locking Block and Rear Rails
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- This product is compatible with Gen 3, 3-pin: 9mm Glock 19/23
No FFL required. As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968. We have the ability ship to your door because 80% lowers are not considered firearms by the ATF.
Please allow up to 2 weeks lead time for all custom engraving services on all colored frames.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not attorneys and do not keep up with your local or state laws. Engraving your serial number DOES NOT register your firearm. It is the responsibility of the manufacturer to do their due diligence and make sure they are staying in compliance with local and state laws. Laws are updated and changed often; make sure you are up to date. We cannot and will not provide any legal advice as we are not attorneys. The serial numbers you choose to provide are not kept in any record. Custom engraved receivers are not returnable items and orders can not be canceled once engraving has started. Please confirm your information is correct before submitting your final order.