Polymer PF940C 80% Glock ® Frame with Identification Engraving
Ready Mod Version
NEW COMPACT 80% FRAME COMPATIBLE WITH GLOCK 19 COMPONENTS
We surpass the ATF serial number requirements of depth greater than 0.003 inches and the following information will appear:
- Your Manufacturing Name
- Your Manufacturing City, State
- Your Desired Serial Number
Polymer PF940C 80% Glock ® Frame READY MOD
Includes 80% Pistol Frame, Jig, and all the tooling required to finish the pistol using a drillpress & cross-vice.
Polymer80 introduces the newest product in their series of pistol frame systems, the compact PF940Cv1. The PF940Cv1 is an industry first, a redesigned follow-up to the popular and successful PF940 and offers compatibility with Glock® 19/23 components.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Laser Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate, Optional Registration Ready
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module
- Hardened Rail System Pins for Locking Block and Rear Rails
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- This product is compatible with Gen 3, 3-pin: 9mm Glock 19/23
No FFL required. As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968. Operations left to be completed include fire control/trigger group milling, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and the safety selector hole. We have the ability ship to your door because 80% lowers are not considered firearms by the ATF.
Please allow 4- 7 days lead time for all custom engraving services.