Custom Engraved H&R M16A1
Harrington and Richardson Replica Clone
80% Forged AR15 Lower Receiver
- 7075-T6 forged aluminum Modern Mil-Spec 80% Lower
- Available in the Raw or Black Hard Coat Anodized after engraving.*
- H&R Stamp Property of the U.S. Govt. Replica Engraving.
- Choose your own Serial Number, random number or No Serial Number
- Receiver extension and grip screw hole drilled and threaded
- Laser Engraved SAFE – SEMI – AUTO selector markings
- MADE WITH PRIDE IN THE U.S.A.
H&R manufactured the M16A1 rifle during the Vietnam War and is one four manufacturers to have ever made an official M16 variant for the U.S. Military. Due to their relative scarcity, all H&R military weapons are considered highly desirable by collectors. Here is your chance to build a replica H&R AR15 of your very own. This lower features replica markings of its era in a modern A2 Mil-Spec lower receiver.
No FFL required. As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968. Operations left to be completed include fire control/trigger group milling, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and the safety selector hole. We have the ability ship to your door because 80% lowers are not considered firearms by the ATF.
State law prohibits shipping this item to NJ.
California Compliance requires 4 or 5 Items to be engraved depending on CFARS submission. Be sure to understand your CFARS information before making your order. No returns on custom engraved items.
Allow up to 7-10 days for custom engraving.
Please allow up to 2 weeks lead time for black anodized option.
Retro Builders can get the era correct A1 carry handle upper here